Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Keymore Stove digital display is not working. How can

Customer Question
somebody come by and take...
My Keymore Stove digital display is not working. How can somebody come by and take a look of this problem? I live in Anaheim Zipcode 92801.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Couple weeks.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Nope. I need pro help.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Oh yeah. A estimate price for this job.
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/25/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 12 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Answer:

You likely will need a new clock control for the unit as the display is on the control. This will cost between 200-300 dollars typically to fix. I would contact this place to get it fixed correctly.

(###) ###-####/p>

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated....HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician