Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sometimes this can be fixed just by resetting it with a magnet. Remove the 12v power to the high temp sensor control unit, then use a magnet (some prefer to use magnets on sticks.) Then place the magnet next to the LED and there should be a clicking sound that will come from the control unit letting you know it has reset. I hope this trick helps reset and fix your issue.
If it does all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. If this does not work just let me know and we will dig a little deeper.