Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

Alarm started about 8a today. Unable to reset, temperature

Customer Question

Alarm started about 8a today. Unable to reset, temperature Windows read. 5y and ce.
By this info
are you .able to help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to try and assist you today. I am so sorry you have had to wait so long on a response if you are still experiencing this issue though what is the model number of your unit?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Fghc2379kpo

The first thing to do is check all of these connections. So unplug the refrigerator. If you will use a putty knife and pry gently around the dispenser from the outside edge it will come out. Check the connections there to be sure they are tight and clean.Then check under the hinge cover to see that connection is tight and clean If after you remove and replace all of the connections you have the same error you will need to replace the main power board.

I know this does not sound like an easy job but its basically just making sure that none of the wires have become disconnected or destroyed and if they have not then the main board is the issue.

I do hope you have found this information helpful and would be willing to rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

I noticed that your question was still open so I wanted to follow up with you to see how it was going?