Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Samsung gas oven model NX58F550055. Bake feature on oven is

Customer Question
Samsung gas oven model NX58F550055...
Samsung gas oven model NX58F550055. Bake feature on oven is not functioning. All other burners and grill feature are operation normally. Any idea as to why the oven will not heat when using the bake touch pad?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: The oven is several years old and the model number listed at home depot is Nx58F5500055. It is 30" with a 5.8 cu ft self cleaning oven. I'm not sure if this is the Samsung model no.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Only if the solution to fixing the oven is relatively simple.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I don't think so. I'm assuming that there is an ignition problem.
Submitted: 12 months ago.Category: Appliance
11/24/2016
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 12 months ago
travis webb

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Are you saying that the oven will not heat up at all? Have you tested the ignitor?

John, Home Appliance Technician