Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My water dispenser quit working Saturday and on Sunday

Customer Question
evening the ice bin was...
My water dispenser quit working Saturday and on Sunday evening the ice bin was empty and today still no water or ice.
JA: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: MF2571XEMO
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: WOULD LIKE TO BUT LIMITED
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: That's all
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
11/21/2016
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago
travis webb

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. When was the last time you changed the water filter? The problem could be with that if its been a while or the water inlet valve could be clogged or went out on you and will need to be replaced.

travis webb
travis webb
travis webb