John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I need to remove bottom shelf of ge e profile refrigerator.

Customer Question

I need to remove bottom shelf of ge e profile refrigerator
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: It's less than 1 year old model gzs22dmfcfes
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Liquid got under glass and plastic real mess
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Steve G. replied 11 months ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Upon completion of our chat, you will be asked to rate my service. Please understand that this is the only way I am ever compensated by this site. Please do not rate me until you are completely satisfied. It is in my best interest to completely fix your issue so that I may be compensated.

Ok then. Here we go. Do you mean the bottom shelf or the bottom drawer of the refrigerator?