John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Have Ke more ultra wash dishwasher, replaced Ke more part

Customer Question

Have Ke more ultra wash dishwasher, replaced Ke more part number WP eight five three zero nine two nine, now machine does not work and quick rinse blinks?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: No model number on machine, manual says 665, 15812, 15817, 15819, 16812, 16817, 16819, 17813... ordered part using old part.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Not on any surface of front of machine or door,
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

You would need the model number to look up any parts so I would look again---again it's not on the door don't bother looking there. It's on the front frame of your tub and seen if you open the door. If you don't have the model number then you might as well scrap the unit because you can't get parts for it without the model.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I gave you them part number from sears service.....
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Yes, that's the control board but that isn't the part you need. You need the model number to look up the correct part for your model.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 8 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?