Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have an 8year old Microwave over a range that has been

Customer Question
arcing. We had an JA...
I have an 8year old Microwave over a range that has been arcing. We had an
JA: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I don't know there is no information on the microwave. They are blank
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No we had an electrician look at it focusing on the fuse box without change.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I read about unpluging and did that and it works again.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
11/19/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

the model /serial tag should be on the cavity face frame once the door is opened.

And where is the unit arching at ?

Ceiling floor ,side

John, Home Appliance Technician