Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My bottom oven was on, when I went to use the upper oven the

Customer Question
screen went blank and wont...
my bottom oven was on, when I went to use the upper oven the screen went blank and wont give me the option of choosing what I want to do, says it is locked for 3 seconds, that was 20 mins ago, and turned the main house panel fuse to the stove on and off, screen flashes but then goes blank again.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: NE58K9850, and it is about 5 months old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no, apart from trying to cook dinner
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that am aware of, both the warming drawer and oven are working as well as the top of the stove
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
11/16/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

So it sounds like your control lock may just be engaged. There is a button below the start button on the right side of your touchpad. This button looks like a padlock and says (3 sec) next to it. Press and hold this button for 5 seconds to see if the unit unlocks. If that doesn't work, you have a bad display board so you'll want to call warranty since the unit is still under warranty and they will replace the board at no charge.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc