Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I need the measurements for my GE J-KP07G0J5BG oven, That

Customer Question

I need the measurements for my GE J-KP07G0J5BG oven
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: That was the model number. I believe the oven may be 22 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No. I just require assistance with the measurements. Cannot find online
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The measurements of the oven are not what you will need. The cutout dimensions are not the same as the oven dimensions.That oven is a 27", so the actual body is about 25-26" but the cutout is likely around 27". You will only need to pull it out about 2" to be able to measure the actual opening, the size you will need when shopping for a replacement. As a general rule, any 27" oven will likely fit the opening, though. Are you able to pull the oven out a few inches to access the cutout for measuring?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I'm not able to pull the oven out on my own. However, the measurements you've confirmed are helpful. Thank you.
Expert:  Kelly replied 8 months ago.

It won't need to be pulled out all the way, only an inch or two. Let me know if I can help if you can get it pulled out!

Please know that I am compensated by the site only after you offer a rating at the top of the page. It is my goal to provide 5 star service!

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions! Thank you so much!