Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Compressor

Customer Question
Compressor
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
11/11/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

What is your issue or question regaurding the compressor?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Works fine with nails but won't blow out my irrigation system. always has before.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is that 24 more?

What pressure is your regulator set at?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is that the left or right guage?

let me look!

the left is the tank pressure the right is the outlet pressure so what does the right one show?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
They are both at 120

ok and where you are blowing out the irrigation system is is before or after the valve solenoid?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
before

ok if it is before you will have to have the solenoid energized before the air will go out of the valve and into the irrigation piping to blow the line out .

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have done this many times before worked fine. I ran through each zone with water and it was fine

so do you have the water supply turned off to the system ? And if so how do you have the air hooked up to the system?

And if so how do you have the air hooked up to the system?

and then your energizing the solenoid valve one at a time for each zone?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
oh sorry I have about a 4 ft 1/2" hose hooked from compressor to supply pipe coiled
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have a remote and I can run any one that I want

but then are you energizing the solenoid valve so that they open allowing the air thru the system?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
A clock controls that! As I said I ran through them with the water on fine.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The air won't move through?

correct but now you need to energize the solenoids again with the water supply off and air supplied to the system to blow the lines out.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
but the water is off air is on it won't blow through

and are you energizing each zone valve one at a time so the air cam flow into the piping?

and the air compressor works fine everywhere else correct?

you still there?

ok I`m logging off here at 5 p.m. EST

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I got cut off?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't answer yes more than once?

ok so then the issue is NOT your compressor it is the irrigation system

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no the irrigation runs fine I told you I ran through it with the water on.
John, Home Appliance Technician