How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Whrlp Master Tech Your Own Question
Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 10565
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Whrlp Master Tech is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I an trying to locate an appliance dealer near my 20015 DC

Customer Question

I an trying to locate an appliance dealer near my 20015 DC home who can come out to open up my Kitchenaid Supra oven doors and remove or allow me to clean the oven glass.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: About 10 years old. Model number is *****
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes unless the other person wants to do it and depending on the cost.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just that I am trying to get this completed before an upcoming dinner party next week.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 11 months ago.

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

You can contact Kitchen-aid for the closest Authorized servicer in your area .

I suspect that they will put you in contact with [email protected] factory service / Sears ,but they may have a different one in your area .

if you have any questions just reply back to me.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Your answer was not helpful as I had already tried numerous times to go online to request support and was not able to get through. Additionally, I tried to schedule service online and was not able to complete my request.
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 11 months ago.

then call them!!

For A & E Factory Service Call 1-***-***-**** to schedule an appointment ..

Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 11 months ago.

I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time