Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I can' turn the stove on. can't. I'm visiting my daughter -

Customer Question
I can' turn the stove...
I can' turn the stove on. can't
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I'm visiting my daughter - it's her stove
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes - she's not here and the kids want grilled cheese!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I tried to turn it on, and now the red light is on panel lock.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/10/2016
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 1 year ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Where would it be?

What kind of appliance is it?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Bosch

I mean is it an oven?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can't work the stove

It will be located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and seen if you open the door or the panel below the door.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HES445U

ok perfect. So you need to remove the control lock so here is what you do.

1. Access SELECT FUNCTION Menu

2. Turn Knob clockwise until Lock Keys is flashing

3. Touch START. KEY PAD LOCKED is displayed. The display will beep if a key is pressed to indicate that the keypad is locked.

4. To unlock keypads, touch COOKING MODE and hold for 5 seconds. Display will read UNLOCKING KEY PAD

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc