Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have recently purchased a home with a Bertazzoni gas oven

Customer Question
and hood model K36HERX. The...
We have recently purchased a home with a Bertazzoni gas oven and hood model K36HERX. The hood is not functioning; add after removing the filters I see that someone attempted to work on it, leaving many of the wires disconnected. I need a wiring and parts diagram in order to service. I am a qualified technician, but cannot repair without this information. Please assist in providing the requested data.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: it's about 7 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: H366GGVVI
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: If I had a wiring and parts diagram, I believe I can repair it.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
11/10/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The parts and wiring diagrams are shown in the manual at the link below.

CLICK HERE

My apologies, please allow me just a few minutes.

The wiring diagram is on that tag. Let me see what I can find for parts breakdowns.

I have contacted the company for parts and service information. I will let you know once they reply.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The diagram on the tag is not legible, so I will still need the diagram. Thank you.

I requested everything they had on it, so hopefully they will get back to me soon. They are an Italian company so I am not sure what to expect as far as time frame.

Kelly, Appliance Technician