John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Samsung French Door refrigerator and it started

Customer Question

I have a Samsung French Door refrigerator and it started making a noise in the upper right rear of the refrigerator behind where the auto ice maker is -shut off ice maker and noise still on - a call to samsung and they think that it may just be out of level - checked front to back and side to side and all level - is there a fan or something there that could be causing this - it does not sound like something is hitting anything - sounds more like a loud humming or buzzing
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. What is the model number of your samsung? Is the noise coming from the upper area of the fridge? Possibly lower?