Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Interior light not functioning, 1 day. Right side light

Customer Question
Interior light not functioning, JA: I'll...
Interior light not functioning,
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 1 day
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Right side light still functioning
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
11/7/2016
Appliance Technician: Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category

I see no one has picked up your question !
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Thank you!
Give me a minute or two to pull up information on this model

ok So the model number is *****

and none of the freezer section lights are working correct?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Sorry, freezer lights are working, refrigerator light is not
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Texting is fine

ok you have a failed refrigerator section door switch .

The switch is in the console panel of the fresh food section .

You will need to replace the light switch .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Door-Switch/WP2149705/438889?rcaid=1000070

If you have any questions just reply back to me.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech