Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Kitchen Aid Fridge is freezing over, W10307054A Maybe 6

Customer Question
My Kitchen Aid Fridge is...
My Kitchen Aid Fridge is freezing over
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: W10307054A Maybe 6 years old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Oh god no ....
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really ... There is ice in fridge under drawer and fan is making gawd-awful noise OK thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
11/5/2016
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago
travis webb

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. It sounds like the problem is with the damper control assembly. You can test this if you have a multimeter.

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Whirlpool-Refrigerator-Damper-Control-Assembly/WPW10196393/1481880?modelNumber=w10304543a&fromRepairHelp=True&ss=a4b5d956350

part testing

https://www.repairclinic.com/RepairHelp/RepairHelpVideoLayer?videoIdCSV=2023&hpl=true

If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

I wanted to check in with you to see how everything was going? I wanted to see if you needed any further assistance.

travis webb
travis webb
travis webb