Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Need to replace ignitor on my stove do i remove augar motor

Customer Question
on the blower to get...
need to replace ignitor on my stove do i remove augar motor on the blower to get at it
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: i just bought the part have it disconnected in the front where the pellets feed into but can not see where the wires feed into dont want to remove everything
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes can't afford the tech to come out to the house
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: do i remove the auger to disconnect the old ignitor or the blower
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
11/4/2016
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago
travis webb

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. What is the model number of the unit you are working on?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
ef2
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

The model number will have more than that the numbers should be located inside of the door?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The only thing I see is
Ef2ifs
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
This is an enviro
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hello
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

ok one moment please

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have that Manuel right here but neither it or you have answered my question
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will want a refund. I asked which part I would need to remove to be able to replace the ignitor. auger or exhaust blower and did not get the answer to that question. If you look at the link you gave me there is nothing there to tell me if it had I wouldn't have tried Just Answers. I appreciate your time it just didn't help me.
travis webb
travis webb
travis webb