Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Stove. The broiler works but the oven does not light. I'd

Customer Question

stove. The broiler works but the oven does not light.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I'd say the stove is a t least ten years old, probably older than that
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I have someone who will do it for me.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The oven had been working erratically. Som times it came on and did not reach the desired temperature of 350
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The igniter for the oven needs to be replaced if you give me the model number of the range I will be glad to give you the replacement part number for the igniter and replacement instructions. In the meantime please read below:

********************************************************************************

You are billed by the site regardless if you rate the answer or not the only thing you are doing by not rating is keeping me from being compensated for the time I have taken to help you. So please rate the answer before you leave today, THANK YOU

You rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.