Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

You can! Ii have a Blomberg dishwasher and the electrical

Customer Question

you can! Ii have a Blomberg dishwasher and the electrical panel is acting up (the start/pause button doesn't work.) Is it easy to repair ?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: hang on two secs.Let me get the manual!
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: preferably not but I haven't found anyone who seesm to know/want to repair a Blomberg.. I don't see the actual model ont he machine but the user care manual I have is for DW24100B through DWT 25500 if that helps?
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Grateful to know if fixing electricals is straightforward or if this means machine is not fixable...
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 10 months ago.

It is likely that the button has physically broken. They are plastic and they tend to break the support tabs that keep them in place. Does the button feel loose or seem to push in too far?