Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

I am looking to replace my Kitchen Aid bottom-mount

Customer Question

I am looking to replace my Kitchen Aid bottom-mount refrigerator but need to find a newer model that is the exact same size, since it is encased in cabinetry in my kitchen. My current model is KBFA 20 ERWH01. Do you have the specs for that model?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: it is 10 years old Model KBFA 20 ERWH 01
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: work? no I want to buy a new one just like it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I want specs for that model---height, width, depth
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you.

Here is the information pertaining to your current model. Is this all you need or are you needing help finding information on a new model as well?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sm-backend-production-attachments/09001a50802108e3/Dimension%20Guide%20-%202300253-D-KA.pdf

If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.