Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am getting bleach splotches on my husband's shirts yet i

Customer Question
dont use bleach in the...
i am getting bleach splotches on my husband's shirts yet i dont use bleach in the machine ever
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: just noticed it in the last couple weeks
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
10/31/2016
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 36 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
WFMC6400UC

Thank you!

Does this happen on the loads that you are using bleach in or on a later load?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i never use bleach

Ok if you do not use bleach where do you think these bleach spots are coming from?

and will these spots wash out?

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?

John, Home Appliance Technician