Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

OUr downdraft gas oven will not start. It was working and

Customer Question
OUr downdraft gas oven...
OUr downdraft gas oven will not start. It was working and stopped all of a sudden. When we turn the oven on there is not sound of any kind.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Jenn-air gas downdraft slide-in range JGS9900
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If we can
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: The oven is 7 years old and we've never had any problems
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
10/31/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Does the broiler work?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I can decide after I hear from you whether to speak on the phone
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you still there?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you still able to help us.
John, Home Appliance Technician