Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Too, finally dealing with it, I just replaced the valve and

Customer Question

http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/4yws0-kitchenaid-side-by-side-refrigerator-icemaker-not-working.html
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: Too long, finally dealing with it, I just replaced the valve and maker, and its not making ice still. I googled deeper, and the ice maker indicator, blinks twice, then pauses. when the door is open, when it close both tabs, its off completely. I just reset the ref after 10 min of unpligging. Could it be the IR part?
JA: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: kitchenaid ksrp25fsss01 (9 years)
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: have been doing it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: are you a robot or a real human
JA: I'm an assistant to the Appliance Technician. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: ok
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and prepare your answer as I may need to look up part numbers, schematics, etc;

Thank you for your patience.

you will need to replace the IR boards, they both come together in a kit:

Refrigerator Electronic Control Board

Part #:(###) ###-####- click here

here is a video that shows how to replace them - click here for video

********************************************************************************

You are billed by the site regardless if you rate the answer or not the only thing you are doing by not rating is keeping me from being compensated for the time I have taken to help you. So please rate the answer before you leave today, THANK YOU

You rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.