Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

My samsung dishwasher dw-ug721w have a error code 1e, its 3

Customer Question

My samsung dishwasher dw-ug721w have a error code 1e
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: its 3 years old, the model is ug 721w
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: first its show error code LE, i turned the dishwasher upside down and Clean the bottom and fix this problem, and then after I started the dishwasher its show error code 1e
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear you are having this trouble. It sounds like the problem you are having is with the water shut off. Did you turn the water back on when you hooked everything back up?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
now when I start a program, it takes in water but nothing moore happen. after a while the dishwasher start to drain and then it begin to show error code 1e
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 9 months ago.

so the error you are receiving with the 1e is a draining error. If the water is not draining you need to check the drain hoses and the drain pump for any clogs. The drain pump can be tested as well.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I dont know if it is error code IE or 1E. When the machine starts to drain the water so the water goes out of the machine.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
The manual says that error code 1E is to low level of water.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
When I start a program, fist the machine drain, and after that it takes in water and then stop, the clock on the machine dont move. for example, if I start a rinse program wich is 17 minutes, first its drain, then take in water, after a while its start to drain again, the clock stands blinking on 16 minutes, even if it takes much longer, and after that the machine has drained from water the error, code comes up.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 9 months ago.

Ok so is it not filling with water then? Just pumps some water in and then stops drains and then the error?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 9 months ago.

Have you inspected the water inlet valve? Possibly a clog in the water lines in the back or the valve itself?