Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My microwave is a ge profile and in the window it says

Customer Question

my microwave is a ge profile and in the window it says locked. how do I unlock?
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: model # JVM3670WF10
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: YEAR IS 10/2010
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I DONT THINK SO I AM THINKING THERE IS LIKE A RESET BUTTON SOMEWHERE
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Press and hold clear/off for about three seconds until it disappears and it will be unlocked.

********************************************************************************

You are billed by the site regardless if you rate the answer or not the only thing you are doing by not rating is keeping me from being compensated for the time I have taken to help you.

You rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you so much

you are welcome please rate the answer before you leave, you have to click on the star rating system so I get credit for helping ,thanks.

Hi there,
I was just getting back with you, I see the question is still open and unrated and I have not heard back from you is there something else I can help you with?