Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a Sears Elitedishwasher. I keep getting "cycle

Customer Question

Hi, my name is Ray. I have a Sears Elite(###) ###-####dishwasher. I keep getting "cycle stopped, not enough water". Unit is 1.5 years old.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?
Customer: Sears Kenmore Elite. Model 665.12793K312. I do not know how to do the test cycle. Thanks for any help you can provide.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I'm a pretty handy guy. Can do most stuff. Yes!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Unit has worked flawlessly for 1.5 years. Nothing in the kitchen has changed. No construction or changes.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

That just means that the unit is not filling up enough in the time allowed so its cutting the unit off. Remove the water supply line from the unit and check the screen on the water inlet valve for build up or corrosion that would cause water flow issues to the machine if it all looks good then replace the water inlet valve. The part is listed below in case you need it:

Dishwasher Water Inlet Valve

Part #: W10327250 - click here

********************************************************************************

The only way I am compensated for the time I spend on the site helping is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top right of the question page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right on the star rating system and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. If you can't figure out how to rate the answer please let me know. If you do not rate the answer can you please at least let me know why you did not so that I can possibly do what is needed to deserve the rating. Thank you in advance.