Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I need to remove my ice maker yo repair it. How does it come

Customer Question

I need to remove my ice maker yo repair it. How does it come out
JA: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: samsung rf263beaesadr
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: no. I have a repair person here
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: my ice maker is not working and I want to have it repaired
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

This icemaker should be easy to remove. There is a plastic tab above the head of the icemaker holding onto the ceiling. Just pry down this clip with a flat head screwdriver and pull the icemaker straight forward until it pulls out. Then you can unplug it and remove it completely.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?