John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Whirlpool top load washer, cabrio model., after selecting

Customer Question

whirlpool top load washer, cabrio model., after selecting load, temp etc, push the start button, lid locks and the work "end" appears on display. no error codes. nothing
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Engineer-Tech replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Please give me a moment to review your question.

Do have the model number (under the lid hinge)?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
WTW7040DW0

Thanks. Let me check that.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
what is your answer. i have emails but no answer to my problem you already told me you have charged my cc. how about the answer
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
what happened to the immediate response to my question when collecting my money? I think you just took my money and left me hanging without any help, without an answer. nice way to make money huh?
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. Sorry to hear you are having appliance trouble, I know how frustrating that can be! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

The tech sheet for your machine is attached. Can you follow the instructions on page 2 to initiate the Service Cycle and retrieve any stored error codes, please?