John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Joel I lost the chat page

Customer Question

joel I lost the chat page
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

I had replied and asked if you have checked voltage to the water inlet valve and then wrote:

if you are getting voltage to the valve the valve is bad and needs replacing but if it checks out ok and you have replaced the ccu, the pressure switch, the hose is ok, all the wiring looks good, the drain pump is ok, then I would unplug the washer, unplug all the connections to the ccu plug them back in, plug the machine back in, go into diagnostics clear all the error codes, unplug the washer again for 5 minutes and restore power and see if it starts a cycle, if not I will be at a complete loss.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks. Do you mean the separate coils to the cold and hot water? When the water fills is the drum suppose to rotate?

yes it will rotate back and forth a little at first. Yes check the voltage at the cold water inlet valve.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Now pulls up F99 code. What is Service cycle to pair the UI and CCU SW? What is user interface?

the service cycle to pair the two units just means when you replace the ccu you need to power the unit on and off again so that the ccu pairs with the user interface on the boot up phase. So you either replaced the unit with the wrong ccu for that model washer or the user interface needs to be replaced or you have some wiring issue between the ccu and user interface causing communication issues.