Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We just took the door off our Bosch HBL5650UC/01 to clean

Customer Question
Hi we just took the...
Hi we just took the door off our Bosch HBL5650UC/01 to clean between the glass. We kept track of the orientation of each piece of glass as we put it back together, now once the screws on the inside top are in place the bottom part of the outside door is not connected to the inside part with the hinges.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 1.5 hours
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We tried to re-attach the door to the oven, but stopped when we noticed the front of the door separating.
JA: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Bosch Double Oven HBL5650UC/01 the top is a convection oven as well and that is the door we removed to clean between the glass, I believe it was manufactured in 2007
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/24/2016
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago
travis webb

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. I am providing a blow out of all the parts for your door and you are going to need to inspect to make sure that you did not forget a part.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/model-number/HBL5650UC01/1794/0125300.html?searchType=modelSearch&q=HBL5650UC/01&searchTerm=HBL5650UC/01

Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

did you put the clips back on the glass and make sure everything is aligned correctly?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We didn't leave out any parts. All pieces of glass and screws were put back in and in the right order
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

I am not doubting you put everything back in the right order I am just suggesting something has to be not falling into place correctly since the unit is wanting to separate.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
if we switch to a phone call is it additional $24 on top of the $23?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We are taking the door off again to re-examine the order
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

I am sorry if the site offered you the phone call it was not from me. I am unavailable for a phone call and sadly it would not help in this instance.

Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

I know it is a hassle but if its separating at the bottom it will be best to start down there to see if anything is missing.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
We check the order again clips are in the right place. The two screws at the top tighten the inner door but the bottom of the door separates still
travis webb
travis webb
travis webb