Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I am having difficulty with my washer. It is a Cabrio. I was

Customer Question
I am having difficulty with...
I am having difficulty with my washer. It is a Cabrio. I was washing a couple throw rugs and it stopped. I can't get it going again
JA: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is about 6 years old and I don't have the model other than CABRIO
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would like to get it started so it will drain the tub.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: is there a reset procedure
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
10/22/2016
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago
travis webb

Have you tried unplugging the machine for 1 full minute to see if that will reset it?

John, Home Appliance Technician