Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

My Microwave will not heat and it is in Demo mode how do I

Customer Question
get it out of this...
My Microwave will not heat and it is in Demo mode how do I get it out of this mode?
JA: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Panasonic Inverter NN-SD787 I think or NN-SD797
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Only a few years old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It was not working with this plug but the electrician came out today and fixed the plug said the white wires at the main box were lose so he fixed it. The Microwave turns on but has a D says demo and when I try to start it, it does not get hot and goes very fast.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 hour by:
10/22/2016
Appliance Technician: AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician

Press timer/clock button 4 times.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 5 star is how I receive payment for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated.

AppTech8579
AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician