Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Trying to find the age of kitchenaid refrigerator model

Customer Question

trying to find the age of kitchenaid refrigerator model #SU2137085
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: have no idea
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: just want to know the age of appliance
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Serial # SU2137085 Model KSRS25RSMSO1
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 12 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

According to the model and serial number this product was manufactured in Ft. Smith, AR, May of 2007. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
thank you

No problem and good luck!

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?