Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bosch Ascenta dishwasher. The machine keeps

I have a Bosch...

I have a Bosch Ascenta dishwasher. The machine keeps stopping during the cycle. The active light flashes. When I push the door it starts again, but then will stop later

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Just over a year old. Modelshe3ar52uc/21fd950400866

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

That depends. My husband can do some, but we will get a service man out if it complicated

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

None that I can think of

10/21/2016
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

You have one of two issues that can cause the problem you are having. Either there is a problem with the latch assembly or the hinges are bent and not allowing the door to stay shut. If you open the door all the way, does it lay flat or slope down?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thankyou, the door lays flat

Okay, great! When you shut it, does it close easily and seem to latch securely?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have to push it to latch it. But it seems secure. But as near as I can tell the wash action causes it to come loose and stop.

It sure sounds like the latch assembly will need to be replaced. That is much better than a hing problem! The latch kit is available below. I will prepare replacement instructions, if you'd like!

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, sounds good to me. Is it relatively simple to replace. Not a lot of electrical to mess with?

Not too much electrical but some disassembly involved. I will get you info and you can take a look and decide if it is something you want to tackle. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Pleas send the instructions

The outer door panel needs to come off, followed by the control panel. It sounds more difficult than it is. The attached pages are from the service manual and show exactly how it is done. Having an extra set of hands to help hold the panels is helpful but it is not too difficult, just a few steps to follow.

Please know I am here if you have follow up questions!

You deserve 5 star service! I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page! Please let me know if you have additional questions, I am here to help! Thank you so much!

9ae9662d-f5c0-4e82-9582-...jpg9ae9662...jpg9bb6c093-358c-4b4a-8ca3-...jpg9bb6c09...jpg0b4cb7da-5a31-4943-9286-...jpg0b4cb7d...jpg
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, I looked on the supply site. The part is back ordered, no delivery unt 11/11. Do they usually stay close to projection.

Yes, that is the latest date, they are usually closer to the first ship date, in this case 10-26.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok, I think we will try this. Thank you so much.

Absolutely my pleasure, thank you!

I hope I have earned your 5 star rating using the stars at the top of the page!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Kelly, Appliance Technician