Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  maitenance tech at casto
95800582

My top load GE washer fills and drains properly but skips

my top load GE washer fills and drains properly but skips wash and spin segments of any selected cycle.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The video at the link below shows how to reset the motor. Can you do so and see if the behavior changes, please? Let me know what happens.

CLICK HERE

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance. Did the reset work?

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
a new door switch fixed the problem.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
My GE dryer, model dpsr610eg0wt, usually collects lint on the inside of the screen but occasionally collects lint on both sides. Is that normal or is there a problem?

Hello and welcome to just answer new expert here. I noticed you asked a question about your lint screen. If there are any rips or tears in the screen I do suggest replacing it but if not you can use a vacuum hose with good suction to pull any remaining lint out of there.

This is the lint screen for your model

http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/GE-Dryer-Lint-Filter/WE18M28/1195952?modelNumber=DPSR610EG0WT&ss=a8b3i182d850057&mr=1

If you have found this information helpful all I ask is you rate with 5 stars at the top so I am credited for my time. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

Webb-Guy, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: maitenance tech at casto