Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

We have an old Vesta gas stove. We had it changed into a

Customer Question
We have an old Vesta...
We have an old Vesta gas stove. We had it changed into a propane stove for a hunting cabin. It needs a new thermostat and one round grate on the top Inside the door it has U-7123B and under that 16500. Do you know where we might find that?
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: about 6 months
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: we would have to get someone to install it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think it will probable end up being just a generic thermostate
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
10/20/2016
Appliance Technician: bonzaco,
 replied 1 year ago
bonzaco

Would it be possible for you to post me a picture of your stove so that I can try help you - just attach it to the return text using the paperclip above - Ian

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Here is a pic of the stove and the numbers on the inside of the door besides needing a new thermostats we also need one of the round grates on top thanks
John, Home Appliance Technician