Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

The dryer lost all power. Power to 220 receptacle

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 10 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you and see what would cause the unit to act dead? The model will be located on a sticker just inside the door way.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
MEDC400Vwo

Perfect, thank you. So there is a fuse on the back of this dryer that sounds like it has failed. Below is a link to a video that shows you how to access and test the fuse. If it's bad then you'll need to replace it.

CLICK HERE for video

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No

I'm not sure what you mean by "no"?

I sent an answer which said the following.

QUOTE:

CLICK HERE for video

So I'm not sure how "No" fits in.