How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Whrlp Master Tech Your Own Question
Whrlp Master Tech
Whrlp Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician
Category: Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 10387
Experience:  30 years Appliance Field 15 yr with Whirlpool Corp. 9 yrs Whirlpool Technical Assistance Line
Type Your Appliance Question Here...
Whrlp Master Tech is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We purchased a Whirlpool dryer from Menards in St Point, WI

Customer Question

We purchased a Whirlpool dryer from Menards in St Point, WI on 01/19/2006. The heating element decided to quit operating. We really need to get it fixed. Is there anyone in the Hancock,WI 54943/ St. Point area who can service our dryer? It has served us well up until now. Please let us know as soon as possible. Gerald **********************  email ***********************

Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 11 months ago.

I recommend contacting Sears They are almost everywhere and are a Whirlpool authorized servicer.

For A & E Factory Service Call 1-***-***-**** to schedule an appointment .

If you want to replace the heating element I can provide that information for you also.