Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a ge stove and I am having to replace the computer

Customer Question
board in the back of...
I have a ge stove and I am having to replace the computer board in the back of the stove where the stove eyes hook up to. However, the stove that I have is older and I they came out with a new part for that. I need to know how to make this new one work on my stove. My model number is *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
10/14/2016
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The new clock should have come with a wiring sheet, did it?

John, Home Appliance Technician