Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Refrigerator samsaung

Customer Question
refrigerator samsaung
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/12/2016
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 1 year ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Hello and thanks for using this service! If you are a JA Member I would like to personally thank you and welcome you back! I am Appliance Guru an extremely experienced tech on the site and I try to get to as many customers as I can. NOTE it takes time for me to type research and add links so please wait for me to respond back I can only do this so fast. Secondly, I do not know your skill level so please try and let me know if I am going beyond your knowledge or comfort zone thanks! I strive for a 5 star rating from everyone especially our JA members.

Is there power to the fan?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Test
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Lost contact. No power to the fan. Put a new motor in as long as I am there Still no fan. Is there a relay in the 12 volt system

What likely happened is the low voltage fuse in the furnace or airhandler blew. There typically is a SLOT STYLE 3-5AMP FUSE on the board itself inside the furnace/airhandler like this. CLICK HERE

If that is burned out all power to the thermostat will be lost. 95% of all units use some sort of SLOT FUSE or inline BUS STYLE FUSE to protect the low voltage circuit. You need to find that and change it out. If you just bump two wires together you could have just popped it without even knowing it. Now if for some reason your unit does not use a fuse often the board will be damaged due to the short. You would need to confirm you have 24 volts to the board inside the furnace/airhandler with a volt meter to make sure though.

Note if you have a condensate pump check the float and make sure the pump is not full of water...as that could cut low voltage power to the unit as well if the pump is not working and full of water.

All I ask is please use the Star Rating Link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am paid anything through the site and that will also get you a DIRECT LINK emailed to you to get back to me!.....tips are greatly appreciated so thank you very much for using this service. If you have any other questions just post back to me here anytime!

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don,t know what your talking about..I;.v never seen a condensate pump in a ref. and What do you mean by furnance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The evaperator fan motor is not operating Why i;m in there I installed a new one. Not working. Where doe.s the power supply come from.? Is there a relay or is volatge supplied from the board. samsaung modrs265tdrs.
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician