Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How to thaw icemaker water hose

Customer Question

how to thaw icemaker water hose
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

If the water line to the icemaker is frozen, the best way to thaw it out is to use a hair dryer and point it toward the hose for awhile moving the hair dryer around until the water line is thawed out.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?