Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have the bosch Nexxt 100 series washer and the problem I

Customer Question
Hi I have the bosch...
Hi I have the bosch Nexxt 100 series washer and the problem I am having is the washer won't wash or spin. It still drains though
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Bosch is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 10 years wfmc1001uc
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: depends on what has to be done
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This is all I know
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
10/9/2016
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago
travis webb

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Give me just a moment to pull up some information for you and I will be right with you.

Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

So first things first you will need to inspect the drive belt to see if it has broken or moved.

John, Home Appliance Technician