Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I bought my beautiful kitchen aid slider gas stove a few

Hello I bought my beautiful...
Hello I bought my beautiful kitchen aid slider gas stove a few weeks ago. I bought it from inside a sample kitchen at LOWES in Paramus NJ. It came "as is"...no box, no manual...which was fine. But the large burner was missing. The model number is ***** Can they send me the part? I SOO WANT TO USE MY BEAUTIFUL STOVE ASAP! Thank you so much. Awaiting your response. Mrs Flynn
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Hello I bought my beautiful kitchen aid slider gas stove a few weeks ago. I bought it from inside a sample kitchen at LOWES in Paramus NJ. It came "as is"...no box, no manual...which was fine. But the large burner was missing. The model number is ***** Can they send me the part? I SOO WANT TO USE MY BEAUTIFUL STOVE ASAP!
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I think all I have to do is lay the burner top in place. Its just missing that cap piece that covers the flame.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: This is so nice of you to respond !!!! Ive made serval trips back to LOWES and called and even had service/parts come to my home. They said I had to go online and ask you for the part. Its just one little cap that goes on top of the largest burner.
10/8/2016
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I didn't really think I needed to pay anything because the stove is brand-new and I'm sure it is under warranty. I don't know what I just signed up for. I thought this was KitchenAid

Is it the right rear burner that is missing? I will get you the part numbers but as far as who is responsible to pay for them for you will depend on what Lowes told you when you bought the stove. Did they say it was "as is" and you would need to order the parts or will they get them for you after you get the part numbers? Warranty does not normally cover parts missing from products on the sales floor but you could call Kitchen Aid to try.

Please go to these links to see if this is what you need.

9761563CB Right rear cap link

WPW10406797 Right rear burner link

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is on the left side when facing the stove, the front large burner piece. I have the big dark colored grey ring, but I need The little That sits on top of the flame in the very middle. It is about the size of a quarter I would assume
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
It is not the back burner, or the right burner. It's on the left side. It is the largest one

Here is the small burner cap link. If you call Kitchenaid at 1-***-***-**** they might send it to you but really Lowes should get it for you.

9758829CB Left front center cap link

The part number I gave was for the black cap. If you need grey let me know.

Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave