Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My LG refrigerator just stopped running this morning. Model

Customer Question

My LG refrigerator just stopped running this morning. Model LFC20760ST
Any suggestions on what to check other than the beaker and the wall plug?
Thanks
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Are the interior lights or anything inside the refrigerator on at all? Or is the unit 100% silent and completely dead?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No lights, 100% dead
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK so there are no fuses or cut outs on this refrigerator which means that if you're certain the refrigerator is getting power from your house, the main control board on the back of the refrigerator has failed and needs to be replaced. Below is a link to the part you'd need to order and replace for your model number. It's all plug and play so if you're handy you can definitely replace it yourself.

CLICK HERE for control board

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help, I have placed an order.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

No problem and I wish you only the best. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today and if you need anything else just let me know.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?