Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Every few days I find a puddle of water on the floor under

Customer Question
the left front corner of...
Every few days I find a puddle of water on the floor under the left front corner of my refrigerator. Sometimes I go for a week or so without finding water on the floor. In an attempt to find this leak, I recently cleaned the coils and thoroughly inspected the inlet water filter and line, with no sign of a leak anywhere underneath. When this puddle is on the floor, I check underneath with a powerful light and see no sign of where this water is coming from. GE Profile 26.6 Model #TFX27PFXA
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Model #TFX27PFXA - Double door (freezer on left)) with icemaker and water on the freezer door. - 20 years old.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I am a mechanical engineer with full capability of repairing anything I own.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Tell me where you think the leak is coming from.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
10/2/2016
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

If you remove the bottom basket inside the freezer is there any ice on the base there?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No, it is dry and the drain is not clogged.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do not call me. The pricing on this service is deceptive and I will now exit and find my answer elsewhere as I report this to the BBB.
John, Home Appliance Technician