John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Viking double oven, can't seem to use both at once and now

Customer Question

Viking double oven, can't seem to use both at once and now when I out one in to 400, it blinks and blinks and beeps
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Viking is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 3 years ild
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Old
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: When I first tried using both bottom would not heat right, Viking came out and said to preheat one, then thr other. But this is new, I have one on and the 400 is going on and off and it's beeping
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Webb-Guy replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you today. Do you have the model number of your viking so I can try and locate your manual.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
viking 30" elec double wall oven serial 072910c00029289?? designer series...I see the elec touch goes on and off once in a while..finally have both ovens to 300---hours later buy it won't stop beeping
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok.. Are there answers?? Still beeping! For hours
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
hello?

Sorry I had to step out for an appointment I am back and pulling up your information now

That is not the model number I am unable to pull anything up with that. I think that possibly will be the serial number.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Designer series built in electric double oven .. 2011... Light on touch pad.. Flickering .. Also

I will open this up because without the model number I wont be able to do much. Sending this out to other experts now.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have receipts . All I have is the serial number.. The year.. And what I wrote- it's called Viking Designer
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Please refund the $23.00.. no one answered me ever and you charged me. Please confirm you have done this
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I had to call someone to come in- expect credit asap