Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Whirlpool dishwasher does not start but panel lights are on.

Customer Question
Model#GU2475XTVY1 Heated dry light comes on...
Whirlpool dishwasher does not start but panel lights are on. Model#GU2475XTVY1
Heated dry light comes on after 4 second hold. Heated dry light goes off (unlocked) after 4 second hold
Nothing happens when wash cycles are engaged and start button is pushed.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
is anyone there?
9/25/2016
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago
travis webb

Hello and welcome to just answer my name is ***** ***** I will be the one who will try to assist you today. Give me a moment to locate your manual and we will get started.

Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

So when you press buttons on your control panel they are all working?

Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

Ok just wanted to check that first. Give me just a moment.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
panel light are lighted dimly but not brightly as with the dishwasher when it is running.
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

It is really sounding like the problem is with the control panel then. Its just not giving enough power to do what you are trying to get done.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
if I continue to press cancel will this help re-calibrate control panel
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

You can try it. You can also try unplugging the unit for 30 seconds and plugging back in but with the lights being low on the control panel tells me something is not right.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
not sure where the dishwasher plug is
it is an under- the -counter washer
are you suggesting that turn the electrical breaker off/then back on
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

Yes you can try that as well.

Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago
I was wondering how it was going. I never heard back from you?
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

I just wanted to follow up with you and see how its going I never heard back from you and I noticed this matter still open?

travis webb
travis webb
travis webb