Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I'm looking for parts for a BOSCHE HAUSGERATE GMBH Electric

Customer Question
Hi. I'm looking for...
Hi. I'm looking for parts for a BOSCHE HAUSGERATE GMBH Electric Range Oven Serial number FD7902-102Z50. Specifically the Door Hinge.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2016
Appliance Technician: Daniel, Home Appliance Technician replied 1 year ago
Daniel, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Daniel welcome to JustAnswer, Im reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily

Can you post the model number please. It will be on the same sticker as the FD number but will start E-nr.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi the model number is ***** visible anymore. This is the reason I'm trying to get the information by the serial number. I would also prefer not to get charged the remaining $11 until the question is fully answered. Thank you.

Im afraid you wont find the infomation of the serial number as thats just a date code thats all.

As you dont have the model number then i will opt out as without a model number i wont be able to find the part you need.

If another expert can help they will jump in.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
The oven is probably 15 years old. Is there a way to get a part number replacement as they are probably the same across the electric range platform?
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago
travis webb
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

I was wondering if you had a moment to look over the information I have provided you?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi. I saw that part earlier but I'm not sure it if will be the correct one. I'm including the picture of what's left of the label.
As the part is quite expensive does it come as a set of 2 hinges, or is it $48/each? In any case I would not feel comfortable buying it if it wasn't the correct part.
Thanks!
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

.

Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I think so. I was looking at that earlier too. Is there a way to get just the hinges? I don't think I need the entire assembly, especially with the cost so high.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
also are there instructions somewhere on how to remove everything properly and reassemble?
Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

No I am not seeing a way to order them separately on here but let me check a couple other places as well as a diagram.

Appliance Technician: travis webb,
 replied 1 year ago

Well that is it there is no one that I can find that sells it separately. A diagram however is even harder to obtain without the complete model number. :(

travis webb
travis webb
travis webb