Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

How do I remove the control panel cover of my Asko W6661

Customer Question

How do I remove the control panel cover of my Asko W6661 washing machine? I need to retrieve a loose on/off button
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 10 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Here is a video that shows how to remove the control panel so should be what you are looking for not your exact model but the board should come out the same. If not let me know, thanks.

click here for video

Hi there I have not heard back from you so I assume you were able to figure it out from the video, let me know if not, otherwise please read below:

*******************************************************************************

The only way I get credit for the time I spend helping you is if you rate the answer by clicking on the star rating system at the top of your page. Since I have given you the initial answer I ask that you go ahead and rate the answer by clicking on the 5th star to the right so I get credit and any follow up questions will be free and of course I will continue to help until your issue is solved. Thank you in advance.